- An explorer of innovations
Beyond her role as Pintuco's senior R&D manager, Marleny Yepes' life is an exploration of opportunities to project the best of every being around...
- Acrylic coating
ToxementACRISELLO is an acrylic, protective and decorative coating, with weather resistance, high durability and resistant to the proliferation of...
- Protective sprayers
GracchusFor manufacturers seeking the industry's broadest selection of corrosion protection sprayers, Graco offers high-pressure performance and...
- Arkema increases its bio-based offering
International. The company adds a new range of mass balance acrylic materials.
- New regulations on the transport of dangerous goods published
Latin America. The official Mexican standard, which concerns the country's paint and ink manufacturers, will enter into force on May 29, 2023.
- Active Minerals International Announces Price Increase for 2023
International. Rising production, energy and packaging costs have contributed to this necessary price increase.
- AkzoNobel acquires liquid coatings for aluminum wheels from Lankwitzer
International. This agreement strengthens the company's portfolio of high-performance coatings.
- New recyclable packaging for HMG paints
International. PCR containers allow HMG to reduce the use of virgin material and offer the possibility of completely recycling new containers into...
- American Chemical Society Appoints New Executive Director
International. Albert G. Horvath succeeds Thomas Connelly Jr., who is retiring after nearly eight years at ACS.
- GBIE to Open Abrasion Coatings Factory for Cars
International. OEMs want high-performance waterproof seals and an increasing number will specify that these are coated to improve performance.
- Acrylic monomer range
Arkema The launch of Arkema's new range of bioattributed acrylic monomers and special acrylic resins and additives, certified by mass balance...
- How to leave the swimming pool ready to enjoy in the summer?
Is there anything nicer than enjoying a refreshing dip in a pool of crystal clear waters when the thermometer marks high temperatures? To reach that...
- The 25-2 Zona de Pinturas issue is now online!
Latin America. The latest issue of this year includes different perspectives on the emission of VOCs in paints, the transition to a more sustainable...
- Covestro's MDI and TDI sales are certified by ISCC PLUS in Brazil
Latin America. With this important milestone, the company is expanding its sustainable efforts in one of Latin America's largest and most important...
- ICP funds applications for tungsten carbide coatings
International. The project will involve extensive testing of different variants to assess the viability of the new coating in hydrogen applications...